Katana weightlifting belts tech specs
- All belts are 4inches in width
- Each Katana belt contains a heat retention insert
- Heavy duty double stitching
- Superior high endurance comfort cushioning
- Finest Italian leather on both sides
- Elite craftsmanship
- Form fitted 4inch premium support
- Custom made to order
- Exclusive leathers available
How to measure your waist to select a belt size:
Wearing your typical gym attire, relax your waist and measure at the smallest point of your waist, or around your belly button. Pull the tape measure tight so thereís no slack in the tape, but donít cinch it too hard. Chose the belt size that is closest to your waist measurement, remembering to factor in your current waist size as it relates to your general waist size, ie, are you likely to gain or lose dramatic amounts of weight that would affect which size you choose.
All belts with manufacturer's defects will be replaced without question. With regards to customized weight belts, it is IMPERATIVE you order the correct size, as all custom weight belts are NON-RETURNABLE.
How long will delivery take?:
A belt that is in stock usually will take 2 to 4 weeks to be delivered, otherwise it is custom made to order and is generally delivered within 3 to 6 weeks.